Tuesday – Friday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday
THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS: PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, OR FEEL UNWELL OR FATIGUED.
- Please be on time for your appointment as we are trying to limit the number of people in our shop at all times.
- If you arrive early please stay in the hallway or in your vehicle and please don’t be late as we need time to get ready for the next client.
- As per the Provincial Health Office recommendation clients must bring their own mask.
- Please make sure your hair is washed and clean before coming for your haircut.
- We have hand sanitizers in the shop for your safety.
- Chairs and tools will be thoroughly sanitized before every appointment.
- We will be using a fresh cape for each client and as always we did, a disposable neck towel.
- Some services such as face shaves will be suspended until further notice. In the end we are here to serve you as we always did and we thank you for your patience and understanding of our new way of working.
126 – 1208 Homer St
126 – 1208 Homer St
Farzad’s Barber Shop is located in the heart of Yaletown – Downtown Vancouver at the corner of Homer and Davie Streets. You’ll find us in the small retail mall as you enter from Homer Street, and from the Davie Street entrance to the Cactus Club Restaurant you can see the shop clearly through its two large windows. You can’t miss the swirling barber pole and the red neon Barber Shop sign.
Step inside a unique place that blends the tradition and nostalgia of the old-world barber shop with the modern comforts and aesthetics of today’s world.
Whether you’re looking to get a great haircut or to treat yourself to a relaxing hot towel shave, one visit to Farzad’s will make you feel like you’re meeting an old friend and you’ll wonder how you didn’t discover us sooner.
HAIRCUT & WASH – $40
Our Men’s Haircuts include a straight razor finish on the neck, shampoo or rinse and a steaming hot towel.
DELUXE HOT SHAVE – $40
Our Deluxe Hot Shave begins with the application of several hot towels and pre-shave oil to prepare the skin, followed by rich moisturizing shaving lather. The face is then shaved with a straight edge blade, followed by more hot towels. More lather is applied for a second shave, then more hot towels and finally two ice-cold towels are applied to close the pores. The finishing touch is soothing after-shave balm massaged into the face.
ROYAL TREATMENT – $105
This is the ultimate treatment for any man. Included with the haircut and deluxe shave is a relaxing face, scalp and shoulder massage.
Our barber shop has just two chairs and we normally book up 10-14 days in advance so we strongly recommend calling ahead to book an appointment.
Gift Certificates are available for any of the services we offer.
Book Now: +1-604-408-0060
Booking and cancellation policy: All new bookings require a credit card number to secure an appointment. Missed appointments, last-minute cancellations, or arriving too late for an appointment will result in your card being charged the full amount of the service booked.
Since opening in early 2006, Farzad’s Barber Shop quickly established itself as Yaletown’s neighbourhood barber shop. Owner Farzad Salehi has been a barber for 30 years. Farzad, along with his wife and business partner, Shelley, have created a space that is warm, friendly, and relaxed, where everyone who walks through the door feels welcome.
Noriko Matsuguchi trained and worked as a barber in Tokyo, Japan, for seven years before moving to Vancouver. She has been with us since 2007 and her skills as a barber, her professionalism, along with her warm and unassuming manner, make her an invaluable part of Farzad’s Barber Shop.
Our services are men’s haircuts and straight razor shaves. From old school to ultra modern styles, what you ask for is what you get — no fuss, no attitude, and always with the greatest care and attention to detail.
Take a look inside
Farzad’s Barber Shop has been featured in
- Hot shave is a sybaritic indulgence – WestEnder (December 2011)
- Holiday Gift Guide Part Deux: Last Minute Edition – Briefed.ca (December 2011)
- The Gentlemen’s Barber – Briefed.ca (September 2011)
- Top 5 Father’s Day Gifts – VitaminDaily (June 2008)